Wedding and Mobile Party DJ – Mr DJ
I have been DJ’ing in the regions top venues for the past 15 years consistently.
At just 35 years old I have amassed a wealth of experience entertaining crowds.
I have built up a musical knowledge of many genres and created a unique style of performance.
I will plan your wedding with you and gauge the exact tone you want for your evening, from the structure and timings to the last song.
What can I say !
You made my night
Thank you so much for being our DJ I would 100% recommend had an absolute amazing set
All our guests were very impressed lots of compliments
Simon and Leigh-Anne thank you 💖💖💖💖💖
Simon was incredible at our wedding (29.09.18 The Kings Arms) we were able to pick songs that we wanted playing which truly created such an amazing atmosphere for our guests. I will be recommending you to everybody! You’re easily approachable and very down to earth. Thank you for being a part of our wedding!
Thank you simon so much for the best wedding disco we could have ever asked for. Played all the songs we had requested, and was still happy to play requests on the night. Brilliant easy to use online playlist to add your songs to before your event. We couldn’t have asked for more, you really were spot on! All of our guests had an amazing night and we heard so many times from different people the exact words “BEST DJ EVER!!” Thanks again, Katie and Wayne x
We had our wedding at the Christchurch Harbour Hotel on 11th August and we could not have ask for a better DJ. The music was just perfect. From the first dance to the 90’s dance party vibe which the guests loved and still talk about! The online site lets you select the music you would like for the night and Simon uses that to understand his client’s preferences. Thank you so much for creating a fantastic atmosphere for our special day. Anna & Chris x
Meet Mr DJ
One thing I know is how to fill a dancefloor. From club classics and chart topping hits, to cheesy anthems and blasts from the past, if you’re looking for an experienced and professional DJ based on the South Coast, you’ve come to the right place.
I am a self-taught DJ and began mixing music when he was just 14 years old using vinyl decks. Since then, I have gone on to play at some of the most popular and exclusive venue’s around Bournenouth, making him one of the towns most in demand DJs. With many years of experience playing at weddings, corporate events , birthdays and a variety of events, having me behind the decks is a sure way to get the party started.
I have an excellent knowledge of all music types as well as invaluable experience across a range of events. You name the type of party, I can do it for you.
Would you like to have your Wedding DJ play a set “Kisstory Style” at your event?
I am often requested by couples “we want Kisstory music at our Wedding!”. Now for anyone who is unsure what “Kisstory” is, in a nutshell it’s a term made famous by a radio station in the UK. Basically it means club / radio classic anthems from the last decade or two.
So the answer is a huge YES you can have Kisstory music at your Wedding or event. As a specialist DJ I love playing Kisstory classics at parties. Old School Club Classics, Party R&B and even Garage can go down a storm along with all the latest deep house hits and urban vibes to give your party a soundtrack unique to you! The chances are a good percentage of your party will have the same tastes, will have grown up in the same era and gone to the same clubs and parties in past years.
When you hire Mr DJ you don’t just get a talented DJ, you get an all-action entertainment experience thanks to some of the best lighting and sound systems around. You are only as good as the equipment you have and I believe in having the best. PAT Tested and covered by Public Liability Insurance, my set-up looks and sounds fantastic in venues of all shapes and sizes. Copies of documents are available upon request.
Friendly & Professional Service
I have a pure passion for music of all genres and takes the time to understand your entertainment requirements. I will work with you to get the atmosphere spot on and perfect for your special occasion.
Some venues I have regularly performed at include Italian Villa – Compton Acres Poole, Green House Hotel Bournemouth, Old Vicarage Hinton and Kings Hotel Christchurch to name a few.
What can Mr DJ provide?
- I want to make things as easy as possible for you. So all I’ll ask of your wedding venue is access time, a little space for my equipment and electricity. Other timings I’ll get from you or we’ll work them out together.
- Sound and lighting for the dancefloor area. I do use the typical black booth. It is, I feel, the best way to keep things neat and tidy for a professional look.
- A Pre-Wedding Meeting or Skype call is arranged before the big day. We cover everything in detail.
- Online Guest Requests. I like to gather a lot of information and do a whole lot of preparation. This is because I only have a finite amount of time on a unique day. Maybe the only day you’ll ever have all those people assembled together. Most of my clients, but not all (and that’s fine too), are very open to their guests making requests.
- Your song list. Obviously, as it’s your day, you are allowed to make as many or as few song requests as you like. Whilst specific tracks are great. I’m equally happy to work with the mixture of ages and genres you suggest.
- They may even click with my favourites, or rarities I have played in the past. I’ve had a lot of great music conversations over the years. I’m no trivia expert but I love talking music.